Friday, April 30, 2010

My First Recycled paper

During my free time I tried making recycled paper. I learned it from watching youtube.

GreenParent and Paper Alice

For the reason of sentimentality and owe to mother nature to Reuse-Reduce-Recycle .

Here are the things that went to this blender and reduced into pulp.
  • receipts
  • correspondence
  • billing statements
  • used envelopes
  • onion dry skin (not the fleshy part)
  • garlic skin (not the fleshy part)
  • peanut skin
  • cashew skin
  • palaspas (palm leaves we used last palm Sunday)
  • brown paper bags
  • dried flowers and leaves from out garden
I think from 1/8 kilos of paper I've made 50 sheets of 8 x 11 sized papers

I used them as wrapping papers and stationery.

The end product... you can see it as my blog background... pretty huh? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment